RV INZHENERING EOOD is a beneficiary under Contract № BG16RFOP002-3.001-0198-C01 "Improving the Energy Efficiency of RV INZHENERING EOOD", financed under grant award procedure BG16RFOP002-3.001 "Energy Efficiency for Small and Medium Enterprises" under Operational Program "Innovation and Competitiveness 2014-2020", co-funded by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund.
The total value of the project is BGN 537 259.10, of which BGN 325 772.16 European co-financing of BGN 57 489.20.
In order to improve energy efficiency and expand its business, the company plans to make investments by purchasing the following new assets:
Crane truck - 1 pcs. ; Combined excavator with hydraulic and crushing line - 1 pcs.; Horizontal drilling machine (mound) - 1 pcs.; Automated electricity consumption monitoring system - 1 pcs. and Waste Heat Recovery System for pipe heating in horizontal drilling - 1 pcs.
The company will reduce its energy costs by introducing a waste heat recovery system from the compressor to heat up the buckets of the newly purchased mole and thereby increase its productivity. RV INZHENERING EOOD plans to acquire an automated energy consumption monitoring system and to use consultancy services for the introduction and certification of energy management system according to BDS EN ISO 50001 as well as energy auditing and services for publicity and visualization
Through the project, RO ENGINEERING Ltd. has applied to buy new high-performance construction equipment and thus to expand its activities, reduce the cost of construction and consequently to become more competitive. This is a prerequisite for sustainable development, which will expand the market position of the company in the construction industry.
The overall objective of the project is to increase the competitiveness of the company by implementing investments to increase energy efficiency.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- Supply and commissioning of new energy-efficient machines;
- Improving market positions of the applicant enterprise;
- Renovation of the technology park of the applicant enterprise;
- Enhance efficiency by expanding production, reducing unit cost and increasing net business passages;
- Improving the energy efficiency of the company and realizing activities prescribed by the Energy Audit to reduce energy consumption by acquiring a device for utilization of the residual heat from a compressor to increase the productivity of a soil hammer and to introduce an automated monitoring system and control of energy consumption.
- Use of consulting services for the introduction and certification of an energy management system according to the standard BDS EN ISO 50001.
- Introduction and development of environmentally friendly production by the acquisition of a crusher, which is a tool for the newly purchased hydraulic hammer excavator. The project includes recycling of scrap metal recycling, with the construction of old scrapped concrete being destroyed by the hydraulic hammer, and the crusher will crush them to the required fraction needed for the reuse of the scrapped building materials.
The ultimate goal is to improve Energy Efficiency. As a result, the company will reduce its dependence on primary raw materials. This will reduce the company's expense on disposal of scrapped building materials.
The actual renewal and upgrading of technology makes production processes more resource efficient and environmentally friendly, has an impact on increasing energy efficiency and enhances the competitiveness of an enterprise by achieving lower production costs and decreasing dependence on primary raw material deliveries.
Through the planned investments under the project, the company will significantly improve its market position in the construction industry.
--------------------------------------------- www.eufunds.bg ---------------------------------------------
Project BG16RFOP002-3.001-0198-C01 Improving the energy efficiency of PB ENGINEERING Ltd., financed by the Operational Program "Innovation and Competitiveness", co-financed by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund.